Russell Westbrook is All of That

If Russell Westbrook and Sege Ibaka continue to play at their high level of game 3, then the Spurs will lose to OKC Thunder.




A guy posting as Mike has a lot of contempt and disdain for Russ, to wit, here is what Westbrook says about his advantage over Tony Parker who mysteriously got tired of Eva Longoria:

“At my position, my advantage is my size, my quickness and being bigger than my opponents (he already covered that when he mentioned size), so I’ve got to use it to my advantage,” Westbrook said. “Be smart about it, but use it to my advantage.” …

Now Mike pretending to be Russ says "My disadvantages are my decision-making, my inability to play within a system, my ego, my overwhelming arrogance and my compulsion to do whatever I want without any thought of benefiting my team."

My guess is that Mike is not very well endowed and compensates for it by criticizing the exceptional OKC guard in a setting where he does not have to look Westbrook in the eye when he is talking smack!  You can read more of what chicken Mike had to say about Russ at NBA.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign