Is there an Ombudsman to handle the multitude of NTTA grievances?

I thought my age was finally catching up with me when we received a bogus New Fee from North Texas Tollway Authority (they were careful to not call the 10 dollar fee a late fee for some reason)

Then I read about the NTTA nightmares penned by Mark Bolla and Doug Morrell. Both gentlemen have clean criminal records and are law-abiding citizens, but both had to pay exorbitant late fees when they NEVER RECEIVED an original/initial bill.

The both filed complaints against NTTA for attempting to rip them off. NTTA spokesperson Michael Rey admitted that NTTA was WRONG and removed the late charges for both Bolla and Morrell way back in 2015.

SO WHY DID I GET A BILL FROM ZIPCASH under identical circumstances?!!! ENOUGH OF THE PHANTOM TOLL BILLS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign