Some DISH TV Fine Print You Should be Aware of

Frustration levels are extremely high regarding the Blackouts of Major League Baseball all over the place in the USA. Arizonans can't watch the Diamond Backs, Coloradans can't watch the Rockies live unless they pay for exorbitantly priced Direct TV or DISH sports packages.

MLB.TV is a low price solution to this headache if you are willing to watch an archived game 90 minutes after the conclusion of the live game.

So I was ecstatic when I found that DISH TV carries MLB.TV. I paid for it and prepared to watch the 90 minute delayed version of my beloved Diamond Backs.  WRONG.....they charge you, but then do not give you the option to watch the archived version of the game for black out games. So what in the hell am I paying for DISH management?!!!

The customer service representative said that I should have read the disclosure printed at web site indicating that archived version of blacked out games are NOT PART OF THE DEAL!  I almost feel sorry for them that they have to resort to those type of tactics to get business. Anyway I cancelled my DISH service because of the BS after being with them for 6 years.

A charming commentator named Danielle from Louisville, KY, uses her BA in Public Relations and  MA in Media Communications, to critically review the pros and cons of professional sports blackouts in regard to how fair they are to the fans of  the St. Louis Cardinals,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign