Free Video Editor Alert

Just a warning or caveat emptor for all you COVID-19 forced new online educators who are looking for a bare bones free video editor for your lessons in Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Math etc.

I googled for a free minimum functionality video editor and AVS produced by online media technologies was one of the first hits. The download and installation went smoothly. So I opened an instructional video I had created hoping I could insert captions and text boxes as additional guidance for confused students.

So I loaded this video into the AVS app and all looked well. Then the disaster: I was at the desired location in the video where I wanted to insert text boxes to clarify the lesson. WHAM , when I clicked the text box element to insert at specific spot in video, I GOT BOMBED BY THIS STUPID ASS Xmas video that I could not get rid of!!  Good riddance AVS. Still searching for a true freed skeleton function video editor!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign