I still love my Flirting Husband

So, I recently self-diagnosed myself as somebody who has to watch her blood sugar. My A1C was 5.9%(percentage of red blood cells hemoglobin coated with sugar/glucose) which was not down quite enough after the usual gestational diabetes during our fourth pregnancy(Only three children due to skateboard induced miscarriage-hell getting blood stains off sidewalk). Fasting glucose averages around 109 milligrams per deciliter, but before meal readings average close to 96. I am sure dietician Ben Tzeel would concur that I am not diabetic.

This means my pancreas is still making its own insulin and don't have to take Metformin(no thanks to nausea and upset stomachs!!) Again no doctor required who would charge $250 even after insurance for bloodwork I can do myself.

I CAN conclusively answer question about button batteries required for ACU CHEK Guide Glucometer. The literature with the device states that ONLY the button cell CR2032 can be used. THIS IS FALSE! Hubby, probably because he was flirting with attractive High School Girl at WalGreens, mistakenly purchased Energizer CR2025 which is 0.7 mm thinner than the CR2032.

It is still 3 volts and the proper diameter, so it fits the battery chamber or compartment and WORKS JUST FINE! So despite what the instructions say, the answer to the question DOES THE CR2025 work in ACU CHEK Guide blood sugar measuring device? IS YES IT DOES!!

Another way of putting this is the two batteries are interchangeable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign