Beavers and Gun Control

I had no idea of the widespread prevalence of Gun Crafters or GunWorks in the great state of Texas until I stepped out of our vehicle at an extremely popular and HUGE roadside convenience store between San Antonio and Houston named Buc-ee's which appears to be named after a DAMN BEAVER.

This ultra accommodating service center has more gas pumps than employees and more urinals than longhorn fans!!!!!  It's homemade sandwiches are better than Quiznos and very fairly priced.

The vehicle you see below is a 4 by 4 Dodge truck purchased at Helfman Jeep by a Marine who happens to love guns. He advertised his Pitchford Limited Liability Corporation business on the back window of his truck. No surprise there!



So what does this have to do with anything? It reminded me of an article I had read about an outfit in New York State, if I recall, called  782 Custom Gunworks LTD who specialize in custom firearms, reloading, parts and gunsmithing in general.

When I lived up there, it never occurred to me that Texas should be home to plenty of custom made weapons as well. It Shoulda, just had my head in my ass about the matter. BUT as a card carrying member of the NRA, I am ecstatic over the independent spirit of this Marine who obviously believe in a well armed Militia. Giggem Aggies or is it Hookem Horns?!??!

Don't get me wrong, all the school and work place shootings have me freaked out over how easy it is for psycho head cases to purchase automatic machine gun style weapons, BUT we still can NOT disarm honest Americans!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign