Complain if You do Not want to pay Credit Card Fees

Stopped off at an excellent BBQ place in Ruidoso,NM and used my cash back Visa card. Did not realize til I was almost back to Las Cruces that the friendly attendant did not return my card. We had been swapping stories about how pissed we were that Obama is letting all the people from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador settle in Artesia without having to go through the due process of immigration. She knew mayor Phil Burch from way back and mentioned how it was stressing him out.

She just forgot to give me my credit card back and I didn't notice. I decided to report it lost rather than drive all the way back to Ruidoso. This is where the rant begins. I use the card everyday and requested that they get me a new card ASAP. The sweet little Indian sounding phone rep had apparently been programmed to tell customers that a 15 dollar expediting fee would be charged for overnight shipping.



 I vociferously complained that all the major credit card behemoths make enough on the unfair interest rates they charge and I wanted her to waive the $15 overnight fee. She quickly reviewed my excellent on time payment history and told me she would not charge me the unnecessary fee.

 You are raised all your life to believe that complaining is bad and immature, but in modern day American "complaining" saves you money! The meek may inherit the earth, but they will go broke doing it. The default position for big service corporations is to levy fees against unsuspecting customers hoping they will not voice opposition.

How many friendly little old ladies do you know who pay extra just because they are to shy/meek to open their mouth? Corporate American versus US citizens is a Predator/Prey model and alert consumers should always be on their toes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign