Philosophical and Cerebral NFL Linebacker

 The articulate advocate and fan of the performing arts(theater in NYC) spoke insightfully of the harmony and leadership Terry Bradshaw provided for his team. Jack Ham had extreme contempt for prima donna quarterbacks who were more interested in their individual goals over the best interests of the TEAM.

TB could spell cat if you gave him c and t. He could also spell CUNT Thomas Hollywood Henderson which is what you were and why the Cowboys always lost to the Steelers when you played for the POKES. Coming from Langston College in Oklahoma could have been why your egomania was so unfixable. 

TB's intelligence spans many spheres from verbal to spiritual. He openly shares his experiences with depression, helping many who realize superstar athletes face the same emotional difficulties as the Joe Averages that walk the face of this planet. Nothing but RESPECT for TB!!

I wish Terry would write or speak about how his faith in God has helped overcoming the clinical depression he has faced throughout his life

Comments

  1. I have much respect for spiritualist and inspirational writer Madeline Holt. She helped me through bouts of debilitating depression with her FB Page!! Love that woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you all read the spiritually deprecating piece written by Sarah at beautifulbetween.com titled I LOVE JESUS but I WANT TO DIE?

      A 75 year old homeless guy had time to write in a PHD dissertation type of commentary on the nuancies of suicide for the street people and disable war veterans of Los Angeles.

      He predictably raged against the wealthy as exploiting poor people like himself and did not see much of any evidence of “God’s or Jesus’s Love or Joy or Redemption” anywhere

      A dude named Eric wrote

      The suicide clause in my policies has expired. My wife and kids will get $2.3M. I’m sitting here trying to gather the courage to do this. My gun is loaded and sitting in my lap. I’m scared. Terrified actually. I never thought things would end this way.

      I’ve been crying out to God all morning. I hear nothing back.

      I don’t want to die. But, I don’t want to live either.

      It’s all over now. I just have to walk outside and do it.

      Go ahead and kill yourself Eric. There is no loving caring God. You are doing the right thing even though no insurance company will pay out any settlement to your family. Suicide unconditionally invalidates life insurance policies. Enjoy your non existence by brotha.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign