This Annual Home owners insurance offer TOO LOW TO TRUST

 For most of my adult life, I have viewed the morality level of insurance agents as slightly higher on the totem pole than cars salesmen and Real Estate Agents.

Recently received a snail mail solicitation Christian Slayton who wanted me to know she had her MBA which stands for Masters Degree in Business Administration. The solicitation was for a new and less expensive Home owners insurance policy. 

The female insurance agent knew that my current policy was about to expire and offered me another one for the unbelievably low price of $601 annual premium. This is over $200 less than my current hazard insurance policy of $810 with Liberty Mutual. 

MBA Slayton, from Albuquerque, NM, is apparently an independent agent not affiliated with any "name brands" Her letter was auto generated from free public information I believe so not much cost to her other than the bulk postal rate and printing costs. The desperate woman knew the age of our home and the square footage.

Sorry Christian I will pass on your "personalized quote" and continue paying a higher annual premium to my Hobbs agent since I don't know whether any claims I make would be honored by someone who earned her Masters Degree at the University of Phoenix or some other online degree mill.  I at least know that Eric Hester earned his degree at a brick and mortar school and stood by the policy he issued when we filed a hail damage claim. Also had you been clearer on what you meant by Full Replacement Cost included, I might have bitten. Best of luck in the dog eat dog world you have chosen and I would try to leverage that MBA of yours into something more than depending on mass mail bombings. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be fooled by this Email Spoofing Entity

The Clerk has your Gasoline Receipt

Homeowner's Tree dangerously Blocking Stop Sign